Internal CBD Products:
Charlotte's Web: With potencies ranging from 15-60mg per dose, and available in both capsule and liquid, Charlotte’s Web CBD is by far our best seller for an internal CBD. Prices vary depending upon potency. Capsules are 15mg or 35 mg, Liquids range from 23-60mg/dose and come flavored or in olive oil.
Radical Roots: combines organic Full Spectrum CBD with classical high quality Chinese Herbal formulas for specific effects. Except for the Complete Spectrum (which contains 750 mg of CBD), each 1oz bottle contains 500mg of full spectrum CBD oil containing all cannabinoids, vitamins, minerals, and terpenes. These retail for $100 + tax.
- Revive: this unique formula may be used to alleviate chronic fatigue, stress, and exhaustion. Radical Roots utilizes Spagyric extraction to blend and maximize the effectiveness of Chinese herbs and top quality hemp sourced from farms using organic and biodynamic farming techniques.
- Relief Remedy: Combining the benefits of CBD with Chinese herbs that have been used for centuries, this formula may be used to treat chronic pain.
- Remy’s Revenge: Combining the benefits of CBD with Chinese herbs that have been used for centuries, this formula may be used to treat tremors and convulsions (symptoms of what is referred to as "wind" in Chinese medicine) often seen in neurological disorders. It is also appropriate for migraines, concussions, and chronic headaches.
- Rest & Relax: formula may be used to calm the mind and reduce stress, improve sleep, and reduce anxiety.
- Complete Spectrum: 750 mg, full spectrum CBD oil.
Suggested Use: Shake well before use. Apply 0.5-1mL under the tongue for 60-90 seconds before swallowing two-three times daily.
Uses CBD in transdermal patches and roll-ons designed to deeply penetrate the CBD to local areas of pain to calm pain and inflammation in a location. Due to the large number of CBD receptors on the skin, this is a very effective method of treating local pain. Transdermal patches work for 96 hours of pain relief, and the roll on is the same formula, easy to carry in pocket or purse.
CBD Clinic specializes in topical pain relief, offering 5 levels of potency depending upon the individual needs.
What is the Entourage Effect and why is it important?
Simply put, the Entourage Effect is the mechanism by which the sum of the constituents in a formula behave synergistically, so that the result is a magnification of the individual benefits of each part. The tiny amount of THC in these products, <.3%, actually amplify’s the effects of the other ingredients, as does the presence of terpenes, vitamins and minerals.
Dosing: To understand how many milligrams you are getting per dose in a liquid CBD oil, take the full amount of CBD in the bottle, i.e., 100mg and divide by the number of doses in the bottle. That will give you the amount per dose. Liquids also allow you to toggle your dose or titrate up or down as needed, they are absorbed more quickly when held under the tongue, and are a great option for those with gut absorption issues.
THC and Drug Testing:
THC has a half-life which determines the length of time it takes for it to completely clear the system. If you work in a profession where there is random drug testing, please discuss use of CBD from hemp with your supervisor prior to using it. There have been situations of job loss due to positive test results. There are Zero THC options available which we are happy to discuss with you.